Emergency Spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said that a strike on a house in the Southern city of Rafah killed two men, adding that a separate raid killed a young man, Al-Manar reported.
Another Rafah strike shortly afterwards left one man dead, Qudra said, while a raid on the home of Mohammed al-Arjani in the Southern city of Khan Yunis killed his son Abdullah, 19, taking the death toll of the Israeli attacks to 202.
Some of the first raids on Wednesday morning targeted homes of senior Hamas officials, including Mahmud al-Zahar, but there were no reports of casualties in those strikes.
It was the ninth day of Israel’s Operation “Protective Edge”. Since July 8, resistance fighters have fired nearly 1,000 rockets and mortars into the occupied territories, and Israel has carried out around 1,500 strikes, according to the Israeli army.
Meanwhile, Tuesday saw Israel’s first death, when a man was killed as a rocket hit the Erez border crossing.
Four Israelis have been seriously injured by rocket fire, and the Israeli air strikes have wounded more than 1,500 Palestinians.
The Gaza-based Palestinian Centre for Human Rights said on Sunday, when the Gaza toll stood at over 150, that three quarters of the dead were civilians.
And on Monday, a senior UN official said more than a quarter of the victims were children.
Earlier on Tuesday, Israel accepted an Egyptian ceasefire proposal, while Hamas rejected it, saying it was “an initiative of kneeling and submission since it “doesn’t fulfill the demands of the Palestinian people”. Another Hamas Official described the Egyptian proposal as “Born Dead.”