Rabat, Morocco (TMT)- A statement from Morocco’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation said that King Mohammed VI appointed on Thursday 23 June 2016, at the Royal Palace in Casablanca, new ambassadors to various foreign countries, including a new Secretary-General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Here follows the list of the newly appointed personalities:
– Mohammed Ali Lazraq as Ambassador, Secretary-General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
– Mohamed Lotfi Aoued as a new Ambassador to Canada.
– Mohamed Methqal as Ambassador, Director General of the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation
– Mohamed Basri as Ambassador, Director of Consular and Social Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
– Abdelkader El Ansari as a new Ambassador to South Africa.
– Abdellatif Errouja as a new Ambassador to Chad.
The Moroccan Times.